As a communications consultancy we’re frequently requested to help with a project when reputations are at stake. This could be the reputation of your brand, your organisation or those individuals playing a key part in your success.
From Idea to Reality
We help you to clarify your objectives, making them tangible and measurable, then gain a full understanding of your target audience: what makes them tick and what motivates them. It’s only at this stage that your communications can create change … in the way people act and the way they think.
Services – Three Way Split
1. Communication Consultancy
Our 20 years in the business means that you have experience working on your side, to know what works and what doesn’t – after all, you don’t want your budget used to help someone-else’s learning curve!
- Corporate communications planning
- Marketing and PR services
- Social media content
- Presentation consultancy
- Design and branding
- Video scriptwriting and producing
We’ve trained communications professionals from over 300 organisations worldwide (including embassies and G7 and G8 International Summit organisers) this means that you can be sure of quality training delivery to improve performance and skills.
Here are some existing courses you’ll find in out training section — bespoke training design needs a discussion, so feel free to contact us.
- Web-Writer’s Workshop
- Event Organisers’ Masterclass
- Event Marketing Made Easy
- Event Sponsorship
- Video-Making for Communicators
- Video-Maker’s Boot Camp
- Video-Making on a Shoe-string
- Powerful Presentations
3. International Event Management
Whether you’re holding a corporate event in the UK or overseas, we have a wealth of experience to help you reach your objective successfully with services such as:
- Venue search, booking and negotiations
- Content design
- Speaker recruitment
- Speaker coaching
- Delegate marketing and PR services
- Sponsorship proposals
- Interpretation and translation services
- Audio-visual and production management
- Stakeholder management
… and being there on the day with a smile to greet your guests.